Divide By Sheep is a math puzzler about the Grim Reaper's devious plan to make some sheepy friends. Grim can only befriend the dead, so he decided to unleash a great flood and drag the sheep under. Now stranded on small islands and sinking fast, the sheep need you to help them reach safety.
You save the little animals by solving clever math puzzles. Divide By Sheep is a game of addition and subtraction by any means possible, where puzzles start off fairly easy and playful, yet quickly escalate in both difficulty and dark humor.
• "Want to fling sheep at lasers? You probably want Divide by Sheep then, because in Divide by Sheep you can fling sheep at lasers" - PocketGamer
• "Divide by Sheep is a quirky (and brutal) math puzzle game" - imore
• "Divide By Sheep is a fun mathematics based puzzle game. No, really. 8/10" - 148apps
• "Oh and the traps involve splitting sheep in half which then get taped back together once on the raft" - TouchArcade
The mighty features:
• 120 mind bending puzzles spread across 4 worlds
• Dark humor inbound, parental guidance advised!
• What happens when you divide a whole into half? You get two halves!
• Lasers, wolves... oh, and also a kraken (The Grim Reaper's pet)
• Drown sheep. Or wolves. Or pigs. Do whatever it takes to succeed
• Fabulous art-work that quickly goes from cute to disturbing
USE PARENTAL CONTROLS BEFORE GIVING THE GAME TO KIDS! Main menu has the option to disable blood.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.