- I can't, it's maximum!
- Yes you can, with DynGa Plus! (*for weak audio. Already-loud audio will remain the same level)
Dynamic Volume Boost (Gain) is especially useful when the original audio file was recorded at low level and hard to hear with a normal player.
- dynamic gain - weak sounds get amplified, loud sounds remain the same level.
- audio formats: mp3, m4a, midi, wav (no wma, sorry)
- adjustable gain, dynamic / constant, max. 60dB
- simple old-school UI
- play file / play directory (folder with multiple files)
- play in the background with screen OFF
- seekbar, rewind and forward buttons +/-1 min, +/-10 sec.
- real-time audio processing, no messing with the system volume
!!! LOUD SOUND WARNING !!!
Loud sound and / or prolonged exposure to loud sound can cause permanent damage to your ears, headphones and / or device speaker. Set your device audio volume to a safe level that is not too loud. In the app settings there are two options: dynamic gain and constant gain. If you choose constant gain and hear distorted sound, make sure to reduce the amplification level (dB) using the slider. When using headphones, you may be unable to notice surrounding sounds. Make sure this app does not distract you from important sounds around you.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.