EDGE for KLWP is a stylish and easy to use homescreen setup for your Android. Mixing the famous S7 promotion look with actual user-centered UI design creates a memorable yet fitting experience for everyday phone use.
This theme comes with several different presets and has also been optimized for easy color and wallpaper swapping through globals and proactive naming and listing choices done in the creation process.
NOTE: might require some tweaking on your end, as the different app-icons might not be set to launch the apps that you use. In KLWP, swipe the upper tabs until you find a section called "Shortcuts". Here you can set what icon opens up what app on your device.
THIS THEME REQUIRES KLWP LIVE WALLPAPER MAKER PRO
Here's the step-by-step on how to get it running with no problems.
- Install KLWP Live Wallpaper Maker Pro. Edge, or any other theme, can not be viewed, set or edited without this app. You need the PRO version to install external themes/presets (trust me, it's worth it if you're into customizing and/or personalizing every aspect of your homescreen).
- Install this theme or any other theme (there's a lot of incredibly beautiful preset packs out there). Any app with the additional "for KLWP" in its title will work. I also have a few other presets here on the Google Play Store that you might be interested in. Most are free, the ones that took a lot of time to create have a reasonable price on them. Shameless self promotion over.
- OPTIONAL: Get Nova Launcher. Now I can assure you that this will work in any launcher where you can set three homepages, but I highly recommend getting Nova Launcher for these themes, as most designers/developers optimize and test their themes using Nova Launcher. It's also just a great Launcher overall. :) NOTE: remember to enable wallpaper scrolling. If this is turned off, the theme won't work as intended.
- Go into KLWP and in the left side-menu, click "Load preset". Find this theme, "Edge", or any other theme and click on it. This will set the theme.
- After the little preview window loads, click the save icon in the upper right menu before exiting.
- Be sure to set "Kustom" as your current live wallpaper on your phone. Note: Kustom, or KLWP, runs like any ol' live wallpaper, meaning you can add apps and widgets on top of it just like you would do on your phone right now.
- If you want to replicate what you can see in the promo material, hide the notification bar and the dock and be sure to set your homescreen page amount to 4. Again, you need 4 homescreen pages in order for all the "Edges" to animate and function as intended.
As always, I hope you like it! Be sure to leave a comment or send me an e-mail if you get any problems or for general feedback! I'm usually a fast responder! :)
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.