" Worth more than half of my chemistry book!" - gleopard23
" I always thought there should be a way to play with these, learning much easier! " - Mark
" Beautiful app, I love chemistry again! " - Laura
******** 2018 ********
Electron Config Pro is an electron configuration tool designed to predict electron configuration of all elements in the periodic table and for a huge number of oxidation states. It was designed with the student in mind, but can be a useful reference for a professional scientist or a teacher.
Electron Config Pro features:
- An electron configurations calculator engine which incorporates the Aufbau principle and all rules therein.
- A list of all elements from the periodic table including their electron configurations for almost any oxidation state.
- A large number of orbital animations.
- An interactive electron configurations exercise test which can provide a huge number of exercises generated randomly.
- A theory quiz which currently has 80 multiple-choice questions that are served randomly (more to be added!)
- A complete theoretical summary including both the physical and the chemical backgrounds (over 8000 words on 10 pages of theory).
Please note that we have 2 other versions of this app. A simple electron configurations engine (calculator) without any additional features, and a free (lite) version of this app so you can try before you buy.
We will continue updating the app as required.
No special permissions are required.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.