Figures RPN calculator is perfect for anyone looking for a simple, easy to use multifunction calculator for everyday calculations yet powerful enough to do some serious work. It does Financial, Scientific, Unit conversion/arithmetic, Statistic, and Probability. It comes with dual line display, paper tape, and selectable RPN/Algebraic modes.
– History (Virtual Tape) display
– Unit Arithmetic eg. 5ft + 5in (5”5’) = 5.42”
– Integrated quick references
– Financial functions: Amortization schedules, Bond price, Bond yield, Currency Converter, Depreciation, Cash flow analysis (NPV, IRR), Deferred Annuities, Margin & markup, Simple interest, Effective Interest Rate, Compound Interest, PV, FV, PMT
– Date & Time: Date difference, Time difference, Duration
– Statistics: 1- and 2-variable statistical analysis – mean, weighted mean, standard deviation, linear regression, correlation coefficient
– Scientific functions: Trigonometric, Hyperbolic, Invert trigonometric, Invert hyperbolic, logarithmic, degrees/radians conversions, physical constants
– Unit conversions: Area, Length, Temperature, Weight, Volume, Unit arithmetic, Fuel Consumption, Pressure, Speed
– Probability: Factorial, Combination, Permutation
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for Figures RPN Calculator
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.