Use Your mobile device to download, read, verify, modify fuse and lock bits etc.
If You are familiar with AVR Studio, Filedyne AVR will make You feel right at home as much effort is done to make it perform and appear similar.
Filedyne AVR increases productivity, as most tasks are just ONE button away.
* Auto detects connected AVR Device at startup.
* ONE Click to repeat upgrades, as last used Files / Fuse / lockbits for connected device are preset at startup.
* Auto function: Write Flash, EEPROM, Fuse and lockbits with one click.
* File browser remembers where You last loaded / saved each file. (Individually for read/write/flash/eeprom).
* Modify fuse and lock bits easy, using simple drop-down menu's.
* Supports IntelHex and binary files ( Flash and EEPROM ).
* Supports more than 100 AVR microcontrollers!
* Uses Atmel's original PartDescription files.
* Battery level test and information, grants You safe and reliable upgrades.
* Platform independent, armeabi, armeabi-v7a, mips, x86 etc.
* Full log view during progress.
* Keeps screen on during downloads.
* Advanced file management , automatic file extension, overlapping address optimizations and more.
Note: To find out if YOUR mobile device is compatible, please download "Filedyne AVR Demo", which is released mainly to test your equipment.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.