“There are plenty of benefits to journaling, whether you take time to write out your full thoughts or just spend a few minutes jotting down the things you're most grateful for every day or lessons you've learned. Five Minute Journal makes this process easy enough to do on the go.” ―Lifehacker
★ FEATURES ★
• Beautiful, Intuitive Journaling Experience – The Five Minute Journal app has been designed to capture the physical Five Minute Journal experience. Getting around the app is a breeze and adding entries could not be easier.
• Timeline View – Quickly access previous journal entries and view short daily excerpts. Tapping on an entry leads to a full day review.
• Photos – Capture and view your magical moments with a daily photo.
• Timeline Photo View – See a photographic timeline view of all your daily photos.
• Daily Quotes & Weekly Challenges – Receive an inspiring quote daily and weekly challenges that can be shared across social media.
• Easy Journal Entry Navigation – Quickly cycle through previous journal entries by swiping right or by tapping on a specific date in calendar view.
• Reminders – Set daily notifications to ensure you never miss a day of your Five Minute Journal.
• Passcode Protection – Keep all your journal entries private with secure passcode protection.
• Backup/Export to PDF – Easily backup/export all your entries to PDF, Dropbox, and more. You have the ability to select a date range or all entries.
★ REVIEWS OF THE FIVE MINUTE JOURNAL ★
"The Five Minute Journal is one of the simplest ways I have found to consistently ensure improving my well-being and happiness. Both in terms of achievement and actual measurable, quantifiable results." ―Tim Ferriss, New York Times Bestselling Author
"I start and end my day with The Five Minute Journal. It really only takes 5 minutes a day. I love it!" ―Mimi Ikonn, co-founder Luxy Hair
"I do The Five Minute Journal every morning and it puts me in the right frame of mind to start the day." ―Pat Flynn, Smart Passive Income
The Five Minute Journal has been featured in Lifehacker, BuzzFeed, Business Insider, Fast Company, and the Four Hour Blog.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.