It needs the free companion app "Gear Navigation" from Samsung Galaxy Apps to work.
How to use:
- Install Samsung Gear and connect with your Gear smartwatch.
- Install this "Gear Navigation" app.
- Install free "Gear Navigation" app from Samsung Store on your Smartwatch. (Go to: Apps > Samsung Gear > Samsung Galaxy Apps).
- Start Gear Navigation app on your phone.
- Allow the app to read notifications. (Go to: Settings > Security > Notification Access and enable Gear Navigation).
- Start Google Maps Navigation and instructions will be pushed to your smartwatch.
- Ensure your Gear watch is connected to Phone and you have Samsung Gear installed.
- If the app still only shows the "Ready" message, please ensure that maps notifications are activated and displayed on your phone (Go to: Settings > Apps > Maps and enable "Show notifications").
- If messages on the watch are delayed or stop entirely, please exempt "Gear Navigation" from power saving and/or switch off power saving and task killer apps.
- Restart smartphone AND Gear watch
- Uninstall from phone, restart phone (important) and reinstall the app
- If you have a Xiaomi phone, go to Security -> Permissions -> Autostart and activate "Gear Navigation"
For Gear Fit2 (Pro) use the following app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=smartwatchstudios.app.gearfit20navigation
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.