Recover information from damaged partitions, recover corrupted data and undelete lost files with HDD Recovery Pro
Hard drives are not eternal; they tend to crash sooner or later. If you have lost files and documents due to a hard drive failure that caused NTFS or FAT file system to crash, you’re not alone. Bad news is you will probably need to get rid of the faulty disk. But don’t panic! Good news is you may be able to recover all files and documents without knowing anything about file systems, partitions, FAT or NTFS volumes.
There are many legitimate services out there that will take your hard drive and guarantee you an overnight recovery of your files and data. These data recovery services are certainly fast and efficient, giving you hope and delivering your files and data recovered. But did you consider the drawbacks?
- If you have sensitive information on the corrupted hard drive, such information will fall in hands of a third party.
- It takes time to mail the hard disk, and it takes time to get your data mailed back to you.
- And finally, after you learn how much some of these services charge for successful data recovery, you may just want to reconsider the worth of losing your data instead of paying an arm and a leg for its recovery.
But did you know you can do exactly what these services do to recover lost data from your damaged partitions and hard drives? Just using proper tools makes the entire process of data recovery completely automatic and technically possible for anyone.
HDD Recovery Pro Can:
- Recover files and folders from damaged hard drives
- Retrieve information from corrupted partitions
- Recover data from formatted FAT, NTFS, ext2 and ext3 volumes
- Recover files from repartitioned and inaccessible drives
- Undelete files in just a few clicks
- Scan the entire hard drive looking for missing partitions
Talking of proper tools, how can you be sure that a product you found somewhere on the Internet can actually fulfill the promise of complete data recovery and stand up to its claims?
You can see the contents of your lost, deleted or corrupted office documents, images, archives, audio and video, e-mail’s, databases and many more files before actually recovering it. The Live Preview feature is invaluable in giving you assurance in successful data recovery and providing the opportunity to make a perfect choice on which files to recover.
Are you sure you must recover all of your files? If the answer is ‘yes’, think again. If your hard drive just said ‘goodbye’, you’re likely not going to use it to boot Windows or run programs such as Microsoft Office. On the other hand, you’ll sure want to recover your own documents, pictures and archives. In its latest edition, HDD Recovery Pro has become a perfect tool to recover the really important stuff and ignore everything else. While being able to recover everything on your hard disk, HDD Recovery Pro allows you to locate and recover pictures, ZIP and RAR archives, office documents, spreadsheets and presentations before you decide what to do with the rest of your data.
Even if your disk has become completely inaccessible after a crash, HDD Recovery Pro can still recover lost data. It scans your hard drive for damaged partitions to find and correct corrupted or damaged partition tables. You don’t have to be a certified computer technician or to know anything at all about FAT or NTFS structures. HDD Recovery Pro does its job completely automatically, re-creating all necessary file system and directory structures. All you have to do is select files and folder you want to restore from a simple dialog box, and HDD Recovery Pro will do the rest.
HDD Recovery Pro can recover lost data in most common hard drive failures, including damaged or corrupted hard drives, inaccessible disks, damaged or corrupted partition tables and file systems, including all versions of FAT and NTFS up to the latest revisions introduced in Windows Vista. It can restore accidentally deleted files and recover data from formatted disks, flash memory cards and digital cameras.
No technical skill are requires for working with HDD Recovery Pro.
HDD Recovery Pro Feature List:
- NEW! Export Wizard. Recovered files can be saved to any hard drive (HDD or SSD), including network storage, burned on CD or DVD or uploaded over FTP.
- NEW! Pre-recovery Live Preview displays recoverable files before you buy. Live Preview supports: documents, images, archives, audio and video files, e-mail files, databases, help files, CriptoDisk format and Virtual Disks.
- NEW! Smart Search prioritizes the recovery of documents, archives and pictures over everything else, ensuring the recovery of valuable information. Smart Search supports more than 250 file formats.
- Lost and damages partition scan
- Deleted partition recovery, unformat tool
- Two Partition Recovery Wizards
- Restores files from damaged or corrupted hard drives
- Restores files from inaccessible hard drives
- Recovers damaged and corrupted partition tables
- Restores NTFS and FAT disks after accidental formatting
- Recovers accidentally deleted files
- Recovers files and pictures from digital cameras and memory cards
- Recovers files erased from Windows Recycle Bin
- Supports Microsoft® Windows® NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1
- Supports NTFS, NTFS 4, NTFS 5, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, and VFAT file systems, Linux based File Systems EXT2 and EXT3
- Provides safe and secure recovery by creating a full image of a faulty hard drive, and working with the image only, which reduces risk of causing additional corruption to the damaged hard drive.
- Creates virtual partitions that can be used as disks to recover data from
- Supports hard drives (HDD) and any Solid State Drive (SSD), digital cameras, floppy disks, Zip disks, Jaz disks, Smart Media Cards, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, MicroDrives, Secure Digital Cards, xD Picture Cards, Flash cards, PC Cards, Multimedia Cards, and any USB disks
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.