THIS APP ONLY PROVIDES CUSTOM COMPLICATION WHICH PULLS HEART RATE INFO FROM OTHER APPS. THIS APP DOESN'T OFFER HEART RATE MEASUREMENT FUNCTIONALITY!
[Notice: Android 13+ - Changes to background body sensor permission]
This app uses PassiveMonitoringClient in order to be able to obtain Heart Rate values & update custom complication in the background. Starting with Wear OS 4, app will ask for new BODY_SENSORS_BACKGROUND. In the consequent permission request, user also needs to give 'All the time' permission. This is to ensure complication updates correctly in the background.
More information about new access model here: https://developer.android.com/training/wearables/versions/4/background-body-sensors
• with this Wear OS app, it is possible to see heart rate measurement results from health apps in your Watch faces custom complications.
Just use your heart tracking app like Samsung Health, set automatic measurement to 10 minutes & set complication in your watch face.
HOW TO SET UP?
1. set custom complication in your Watch face with custom complication slots - pick heart rate complication (complication will show 0 BPM / - BPM)
2. open app from app drawer - click enable switch - click allow to enable permissions to use body sensors
3. be sure your watch is on your wrist!
4. a) do first measurement in app UI - hit Measure Test. App will initiate continuous 1 minute measurement. Wait 30 seconds, return to watch face to see your heart rate or scroll down in app UI to see measure result.
b) do first measurement in your heart rate tracking app (Samsung Health)
5. from this point, complication will always fetch data as written above in "COMPLICATION UPDATE INTERVAL" part
6. a) optional - set heart tracking app to open when complication is clicked (Set app to open)
b) optional - if you use complication in SHORT_TEXT spot, you can set layout manually (Choose Layout)
NOTE! : Please, re-launch app UI after watch restart to ensure complication pulls data correctly
COMPLICATION UPDATE INTERVAL
• complication updates data instantly when screen is ON, or measurement is taken manually.
• complication has 5-minute refresh interval in case automatic measurement is taken while screen is off. Complication refreshes data as soon as screen turns ON.
HOW THIS APP WORKS?
• this app is using new HEALTH SERVICES API PassiveData monitor to pull data from apps that are too compatible with heart services like S Health app & push this data directly to complication service.
• complication app doesn't share any user data. It simply allows its users to see data in a watch face complication.
"Passive data updates are suited for apps that need to monitor Health Services data in the background. This is meant for long-lived experiences where data updates can be infrequent and spread over time"
WHAT'S POSSIBLE WITH THIS APP?
• set heart rate complication in 3rd party Watch face
• test health services measurement (make first measurement)
• set app to open when complication is taped (default on app UI)
• choose layout of SHORT_TEXT complication
• measure test - scroll down to see measure test result!
SUPPORTED COMPLICATION TYPES
• SHORT TEXT
• RANGED_VALUE (start = 50 BPM, full = 150 BPM)
CHECK OUR WATCH FACE PORTFOLIO
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.