It helps you cut back on your stationary time throughout the day!
How long have you been sitting there staring at your Mac? Give your tired eyes and sore body the breaks they deserve with automatic tracking and custom alerts!
Research shows that prolonged sitting is associated with a significantly higher risk of heart disease, diabetes, obesity, cancer, and depression, as well as muscle and joint problems. Even if you meet typical exercise guidelines, sitting for long periods of time can still compromise your health. Fortunately, moving even just a few minutes every hour reduces the negative effects of sitting…
– easy-to-read pie chart data display
– easy-to-use interface accessed with a simple mouseover
– customized alerts that can remind you if you're spending too much time sitting and staring at your screen, whether it's for the sitting, for the hour, or even for the day. Hourly Activity Alerts keeps accurate track of your usage.
– You can decide when an alert pops up. Either use our defaults or set your own custom time limits
– all alerts can be muted
– all alerts can be sent to notification center
– elegant, colorful display presets
– animated status menu bar icon
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.