You want to create a blue-white border for a garden in semi shade?
iGarten prepares customized selections for your indvidual criteria.
Plant profiles for 2500 plants and more than 13000 images give information about
- common and scientific names (with synonyms)
- growing habit like height, flower colour and so forth
- ornamental value of fruits, autumn colouring and so forth
- foliation (like evergreen/deciduous, ornamental leaf colour)
- site factors like aspect, soil, habitats
- plant hardiness zones
- use in floristry
Design interesting plant compositions using our multiple combination options (free selection):
- select plant groups like ferns, herbs, bulbs, etc.
- desired height
- flower colours, two choosable for colour combinations
- evergreen / deciduous plants
- flowering times
- origin (e.g. nativ in: CH, DE, AT)
- autumn colour: yellow/orange/red
- ornamental leaf: yellow/grey/variegated etc.
- ornamental bark: yellow/red/white etc.
Horticulture students, (landscape) gardeners, facility managers, janitors etc. can practise their plant knowledge with iGarten's training mode.
You have numerous options to select areas for practising, like "all herbaceous perennials" or "all ornamental grasses".
Plant information is valid for the Northern hemispheres warm temperate zone, but may vary regionally.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.