System administrators are essential cogs to IT departments, ensuring that a company’s computer network is up and running efficiently. Because they’re so important, they also get paid top dollar. Through this course, you’ll learn many of the skills you need to configure, maintain, and support a variety of Linux systems. All this knowledge may be parlayed into a lucrative career of Linux system administration!
- Access 53 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Discover the boot process on Linux servers & learn how to control it
- Learn the various types of messages generated by a Linux system, where they’re stored & how to automatically prevent them from filling up your disks
- Manage Linux users & groups
- Master disk management, partitioning & file system creation
- Understand how permissions work & how to decipher them
- Configure Linux network interfaces