--Thanks to all that were part of the trials and for the feedback--
This is not a hidden application. For privacy reasons, the user must enable GPS.
- API level 10 (2.3.3 Gingerbread) and above
- User selectable GPS measurement/read rate
- User selectable GPS update filter distance
- Share GPS locations via SMS to other phones (rate is based on above features)
- User selectable SMS configuration (google map link or coordinates)
- Automatically logs GPS data to file (rate is based on above features)
- User selectable GPS positon source
- Geo-zone alert / sms
- Automatic start on phone restart
- User selectable logging/SMS of additional data (i.e. battery status, speed, altitude)
1. Ensure GPS/Location is turned on.
2. In settings, set desired GPS frequency (read rate) and GPS min update distance (filter for logs/sms). GPS data will not be logged or sent with SMS unless the GPS location has exceeded the update distance. Use to reduce the amount of data that is logged/sent.
3. If desired to share location, select send sms in settings, and input a phone number. (use country code - does not allow user to currently input a + sign)
4. Use lower GPS frequency to save power. Default is set to every 30 minutes.
Price is more of a donation to the project.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.