* High magnetic radiation is around 1mT (millitesla) or 10G (gauss), as cited by Boston Scientific (SOURCE: http://bit.ly/1So3BU0)
Mag Assistant is the most complete magnetic field detector on Android, complete with background services, event logging, graphs and multiple adjustable threshold warnings, ideal for engineers or those with pacemakers.
NOTE: The effectiveness of the magnetic field sensor is dependent on the sensor of the device used and can vary on different devices.
● Simplistic monochrome design
● High magnetic field warnings with notifications
● Runs in the background, can still measure magnetic fields whilst minimised
● Event log indicating when and where the magnetic field thresholds have been breached
● Adjustable threshold warnings
● Values measurable in millitesla or Gauss units
● Graphs for measuring the magnetic flux over time
● No ads, popups or intrusive events
● Low resource usage
● Only 1 permission required (for getting the current location)
● Ideal for measuring magnetic flux density for science lessons
Please note that this app relies on the Android device having a magnetic sensor. You can check whether your device will be compatible by installing the Mag Sensor Advisor beforehand, downloadable for free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magsensoradvisor
Comments and feedback will be greatly appreciated as it will help to further improve the app.