Learn how to turn your original digital art into apps with this course.
If you make music and art, Adobe's Digital Publishing Suite is the perfect solution to turn your original content into apps! Join trainer Iain Anderson in this 27-tutorial course and see how easy app-making can be!
Apps are a great way to connect with your fans, audience and followers. In this course, featuring the content of electronic musician Deepchild, you learn how to turn your original digital art into apps and get it onto tablets and phones the world over.
Iain shows you how Adobe's Digital Publish Suite does all the hard work for you! You simply need to know how to gather, edit and add your content into DPS's friendly user interface! He then explains the setup, the editing tools and how to create the end-user experience. Next, you add pictures, slideshows, video, audio, maps, performance schedules, links to your websites and much more.
Once the content is in place, and your app is ready for the world, Iain explains how to test it locally and then push it out to your fans, friends and potential new audiences all over the world.
No matter what kind of art you make, learn Adobe's Digital Publishing Suite with Iain Anderson and start building your apps now!
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction (01:41)
2. Getting Started with Digital Publishing Suite (02:47)
3. Create a New Folio (04:51)
4. Add a New Article (02:50)
5. Article and Folio Properties (03:40)
6. Resizing Existing Artwork with Liquid Page Rules (05:49)
7. Scaling Existing Artwork (02:02)
8. Multiple Page Sizes (04:39)
9. Folio Overlays (01:50)
10. Scrollable Frames (05:24)
11. Hyperlinks (07:12)
12. Web Content Views (03:45)
13. Embedding Websites (03:32)
14. Linking to Maps (02:50)
15. Audio Overlays (03:46)
16. Video Overlays (06:17)
17. Multi-State Objects (03:42)
18. Image Sequences and Slideshows (05:41)
19. Panning and Zooming Images (03:46)
20. Adding a Navigation Structure (03:21)
21. Putting it All Together (07:26)
22. Testing on a Local iPad (05:19)
23. Testing on a Remote iPad (04:26)
24. Updating a Shared Folio (03:43)
25. Creating app Assets (03:10)
26. Creating a Real iPad App (06:06)
27. Conclusion (01:33)
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.