- Do too much and end up exhausted?
- Stay on a task too long?
- Lack the energy to do things that you really enjoy?
The ManageMyFatigue app can help you learn to manage your daily tasks and optimize your energy.
- Let the countdown timer notify you when it’s time to stop.
- Choose a break to help re-energize you.
- Answer the morning and evening questionnaires to help evaluate your sleep, mood, stress, etc. each day.
- Use the report to discover trends and patterns in the relationship between the tasks you do (and for how long) and your fatigue level.
- Add a reference to attempted/completed tasks to your default calendar.
ManageMyFatigue App Description
Fatigue is a common problem and affects work/school performance and daily functioning. We often overestimate our ability to complete tasks within a certain time frame, failing to account for our level of fatigue.
The ManageMyFatigue app will help you monitor your fatigue levels and identify appropriate duration for various tasks, including breaks, in order to optimize your daily activities. Because sleep disturbance is related to fatigue, the app includes morning and evening sleep questions and prompts you to go to bed at a consistent, appropriate time.
The overall purpose of the ManageMyFatigue app is to help users increase awareness of their fatigue levels and become more skilled at choosing how long to stay at a task before taking a break in order to improve their energy.
- Establish a wake-up alarm that includes a prompt to complete the morning sleep questionnaire (questions regarding quantity and quality of previous night’s sleep)
- Identify a task category to be undertaken (e.g., reading, homework, gardening, etc.)
- Identify specific tasks within the selected category (e.g., within the reading category: e-mail, newspapers, textbook, etc.)
- Identify how long you think you can do each task and still have energy left (optimal duration)
- Identify your fatigue level before beginning a task
- Based on current fatigue level, determine whether to modify task duration - Start a countdown timer at the beginning of the selected activity. Countdown timer runs in the background so you can work freely.
- Identify if you stopped the task prematurely and the reason (e.g., something came up, too tired to continue, completed task early) - Identify your fatigue level after stopping a task - Prompts to take breaks after each task
- Prompts to prepare for and go to bed at an appropriate time with capability to track daily functioning with questions regarding level of alertness, concentration, overall fatigue, etc. throughout the day - Generate reports that can be shared with others regarding number of tasks completed, time spent on tasks, etc.
Training videos available at http://managemyfatigue.com/tutorials
Please visit us for help at http://managemyfatigue.com/help
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.