• 23,000 entries
• 40,000 example sentences
• Male and female voices for audio
• Consistent phonemic spelling – Standard Lakota Orthography
• Superior cross-referencing capabilities
• Faster and more responsive than online versions
• Works without active data connection
• Automatically updates itself with latest revisions and neologisms.
• Over 400 native speakers involved in its development and review
• Accurate and reliable
• Fun to use and explore
• An excellent self-study investment
It’s the ultimate electronic Lakota learning and reference tool- now optimized for portable use.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.