ABOUT THE GAME:
Set on a distant uncharted & hostile planet, where descendants of a crashed colony ship endure the harsh wasteland while hoping for salvation.
However, decades have passed without contact from the fleet and skirmishes between different factions over limited resources have escalated.
A full blown war of conquest looms on the horizon that could risk humanity's fragile existence on this harsh new world.
As the chaos approaches, you take the role as the leader of a rag-tag bunch of scavengers / mercenaries. Your goal is to scavenge, trade, sabotage, hunt, fight and help conquer your way to fame and glory.
Along the journey, you will meet allies that will join in the struggle to survive the wasteland, and perhaps together, you can unravel the mystery on the origins of the colony and change the fate of all those who call this barren world home.
* A world where your choices matters as the factions try to survive and wage wars of conquest.
* A highly dynamic economic simulation ensures not only your actions carry consequences and present new opportunities, but also the actions of various NPCs.
* Competitive gameplay that involves other free roaming NPC scavengers that fulfill the same role as the player. They can trade, scavenge resources, take on missions, and fight hostile raiders or xenos. Competition can be fierce, so beware!
* Recruit and equip your squad with many different weapons, each providing a unique balance and tactical options. Train their combat skills as they gain levels, and specialize them further with a selection of many perks.
* Hunt the xenobeasts on this hostile world and use their skin, carapace, and organs in crafting useful items and armor.
* A sandbox that is also character & story-driven, with an sci-fi story themed on loss, duty and personal responsibility, along with side-quests and random encounters.
I am a solo developer and I lack the resources to support other languages, as such, the game is English only.
If you run into issues or want to contact me, I can be reached via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or twitter (@AH_Phan).
If you don't like the game and can't get Google to refund, please email me with the purchase ID and I will gladly refund manually.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.