=> Install it at the following link: https://goo.gl/xWWM92 <=
Ora-X Oversize is the new original Ora-X dial that focuses on the size, huge size.
In Oversize gigantic numbers are subtle and with a perfectly balanced design. The dial is divided into four parts, each with its specific function and color. You can choose the color of the two large symmetrical areas by tapping on each of them, 8 colors are available and the color intensity of each zone is determined by the level of battery respectively of smartwatch and smartphones. So their intersection varies the color not only according to the colors chosen but also by the levels of charge of your devices, between endless combinations.
The remaining two parts of the dial, smaller in size, are centrally disposed, one at the top of the dial and one in the lower part. In the upper part, in a circular area, it's indicated the digital minutes and the continuous seconds, with a pleasant round gradient.
In the lower part, of triangular shape, it is shown the date and immediately below the two levels of the battery by two horizontal bars.
Both of these areas are colored with a lovely purple when both smartwatch and smartphone battery have a level greater than 75%, otherwise they remain black.
With a tap in the center of the dial, you can choose between displaying the time and date in the international (24h - DD.MM.YYYY) or US/UK format (12h AM/PM - MM.DD.YYYY).
Your smartwatch will be the new mind bender with the new Oversize dial!
Oversize has the following functions:
- Colored dial with ultra-large and visible numbers for the hour indication, digital minutes and continuous seconds;
- 8 colors to choose from for each of the two side areas of the dial;
- Date indication including day, month and year;
- Selectable time (24h or 12h) and date (DD.MM or MM.DD) format;
- Continuous indication of smartwatch and smartphone battery level;
- Dim mode with a black background for minimal battery consumption;
- Suitable for both circular and square dials.
It works on the following smartwatches:
WEAR OS by Google (was Android Wear)
Samsung Gear S2*
Samsung Gear S3*
Ticwatch2 (Active / Classic)
*For the Samsung Gear S2/S3 Users, please check the following to enjoy WatchMaker :
1) Download "WatchMaker" app from Google Play Store - minimum WatchMaker 4.0.0 (free or premium)
2) Connect your Gear S2/S3 with your smartphone through "Samsung Gear" app
3) Make sure bluetooth is turned on for both your phone and smartwatch
4) Download "WatchMaker Companion for Gear S2 & S3" app from the Samsung Galaxy App Store (search for 'WatchMaker')
5) Long press on your Gear S2/S3 smartwatch and scroll to select WatchMaker as your watchface
6) Welcome to WatchMaker! Enjoy thousands of beautiful watchfaces.
Hint: double tap any empty area of a watch face to select other watches.
Follow Ora-X on Instagram: @cris_sbk
Credit goes to a unique and special person whose moral support has been indispensable, thank you Ti.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.