Enjoy hours of outdoor fun with PathAway guiding, and tracking your way! Mark points of interest, with details or photos at those special spots along your route! Navigate with free online maps that are downloaded on-the-fly and are cached on the device so they're available when there is no data coverage.
Never get lost again, and track your route so you can explore it again. Whatever your outdoor adventure is you can use maps that will guide you, and track where you are so you can easily get home, or use this route again on your next trip out.
Designed for Robust Use.
We’ve been developing GPS Apps for mobile devices for over 20 years, based on user feedback and recommendations. The creative design of PathAway has grown to be the companion you can trust to get you out there and to bring you back safely. Its time-proven core engine manages all the monitoring and recording data efficiently and robustly. You can count on PathAway to handle the most challenging tasks in the Outdoors.
PathAway’s features have been carefully designed to embrace the widest range of activities in the field. PathAway Pro is designed to handle activities from navigating a tight waterway to traversing a mountain trail, to mapping property boundaries, to collecting wildlife data.
- Use online maps from Google Maps, OpenStreetMap, OpenCycleMap (Topo), USGS Topos and aerials, FAA USA Aviation charts, ArcGIS World and USA Topographic, Natural Resources Canada topographic maps;
- Maps are cached for offline use when connectivity is not available;
- Weather Forecast overlay maps! In real-time see weather patterns on top of your maps while you travel.
- Log your travels for later analysis, or use as a route to follow next time out.
- track in the background while using other applications.
- Pause and continue track timer for precision timing;
- One-touch "BackTrack" feature to find your way home after recording your way out;
- Store as many Tracklogs as you like for use later.
- Capture points, describe by name, icon, description, photo from gallery or camera;
- Over 100 icons to choose from;
- Manage and Edit Points;
- Organize your points by creating multiple Points Databases;
- Navigate directly to a single point or follow multi-point routes;
- Create navigational routes simply by marking the route on the map;
- Alarms to notify you when you've strayed off your route, or nearing a marked point;
- Auto Rotate maps to direction of travel;
- Uses built-in magnetic compass for slow speed directional location. Great for Geocaching when you’re trying to pin-point a cache;
- View navigational information on the dashboard;
- Just want the arrow pointing you which way to go? Use the Compass View.
- Import/Export trails or geocaching info in most common formats (GPX, KML, KMZ)
- Location sharing. Select from contacts and share your location with others. Monitor each other's location in real-time.
Also Available as In-App Purchase:
*** PathAway Express Edition:
Import or create your own maps. Get maps from web sites, CD-ROM, scanned, or photographed. Import Worldfile, JPR, GeoTiff, or any bitmap image. Display BSB/KAP maps without conversion.
*** PathAway Professional Edition:
- Express Features plus: Elevation/speed profile map, UI Customizations: multi-folder support, show multiple tracks, routes plus more...
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.