1. Users want to show some pictures to others, if they handover their phone to others, the other person checks all other photos too - which the user do not like.
2. Grouping of similar photos (from different folders) at one place.
* Select Photos from different sources, Internal Storage, SD Card.
* Give a name to the selected photos, which will be called as a "PhotoBook"
* User can create multiple PhotoBooks
* PhotoBooks are shown in main screen
* You can hide a PhotoBook by swiping LEFT from the main screen.
* All hiden PhotoBooks are shown in a different screen which is password protected.
* tapping on any PhotoBook will show all the photos associated with that book in a album - photo will be showed in full screen, user can curl the photo to see the next image
* In landscape mode, two photos will be shown to give the feel of a real photo album.
* App is password protected with LOCK feature.
a) locked -> unlocked = need password, all other features are hidden.
b) Unlocked -> Locked = No password required, features are hidden.
* PhotoBook can be deleted. Original photos are not affected with this operation.
* PhotoBook will not modify/delete the original photos.
* Has user preferences