This daydream shows your battery level as a group of polygon segments. As your battery level is reduced the polygon segments start fading and shrinking.
* Dock Support: Certain devices only, and I could only test this on an Asus Transformer Infinity running Cyanogenmod 11, so your mileage will vary. However, it will show a second polygon and status for those supported devices.
* Multiple colors: Change the colors of the Polygon's segments and text.
* Animations can be turned off: If you want a less flashy daydream or if your animations start getting choppy.
Instructions of use:
1) Go to Settings > Display > Daydreams.
2) Samsung devices: Turn "On" Daydreams.
3) Choose "Polygon Daydream".
4) Press "When to daydream".
5) Select "Either".
6) Optional: press the settings button just beside "Polygon Daydream" to customize the daydream. Don't be afraid to tweak stuff!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.