- Be stronger and more confident in directing your life.
- Gain a deep understanding of how you want to be remembered.
- Enjoy, be amazed by, and share with friends and family.
In three simple steps, you:
- Identify a role.
- Choose 3 words you want others to use to describe you in that role.
- Write behaviors you will demonstrate to support the 3 words.
The contributors to this app are a Mother, Daughter, and Son. They came together to connect the family talents to build a product with a social impact at a personal and community level. What emerged is the Power of 3 Words app. Mom and Ed are the artists. Diane is the writer and creator.
During 2017, 2-Way Communications, LLC will invest a percentage of each app sold in Education. An important aspect of this app is the ability for us as a family to give back to the community. Mom, Diane, and Ed are passionate about education. Education is empowering and opens the doors to do what you enjoy and earn a living wage. Your purchase of the app will support education. Thanks for helping the world be a great place.
- Read the tutorial at the front of the app. The tutorial walks you through the process of creating your Power of 3 Words graphic.
Follow the three-step process.
Step 1. Identify a role in your life that is important to you.
Step 2. Choose 3 words that you want people to use to describe you within that role.
-Reflect on how you want to be remembered; choose from a list of over 300 words provided in the app. You have the option to select more than 3 in the first selection. During the first selection, words you choose go into a bucket. You will do a final review of the words and choose 3.
Step 3. Behave in a way that demonstrates the 3 words.
-Identify behaviors that will demonstrate the 3 words you choose.
- Take a picture of the individuals that matter the most and store their picture on your journal screen.
- Keep your 3-Words graphics on the front journal screen. With the tap of a button, you can view the work you have completed.
POSTING TO SOCIAL MEDIA
- Post each 3-Words graphic to several social media sites. Let your friends and family know how much they matter to you. This is an optional function which you can either use or skip.
Create Many 3-Word Graphics
- Repeat the 3-Words process several times. Each entry will be stored in your journal.
SUBMIT A PICTURE
Create a picture (examples are Mom’s, Ed’s, or my picture) of one of your roles and 3 words. Use paint, pencils, crayons, clip art, craft materials; be creative – the sky is the limit. Hang your picture as a reminder to live today in a way you want to be remembered.
Send us a photo of your picture. E-mail your photo to email@example.com.
We will post it to our social media site. Go to the site to look at what others have created. https://www.facebook.com/power3words/
If you include your mailing address in the e-mail with your 3-Words graphics, we will send you a thank-you card with a picture of Mom’s or Eddie’s painting. We will not post or sell your mailing address.