No need to key in the 'purge' terminal command, your inactive memory will be auto released in time.
Whenever your free memory lower than what you set, it purge memories for you. Also, you may do one simple click giving your huge app a fresh start or build. The amount of your total free memory can be read from status menu bar in small font with less menu space reserved. The app's dock icon can be hidden also for your convenience.
attention: please key in purge and return key in your terminal window to make sure the purge command works on YOUR mac before download; please click the technical support menu before assuming it's 'useless' or 'no use'.
– the auto release point can be freely set from 32MB to 512MB
– the auto check interval can be set from 3 to 30 seconds
– amount of free memory displayed on status menu bar in small red font and small enough as an icon
– status menu icon can be hidden
– app dock icon can be hidden
v1.10 -> v1.12
– add option to change display font size according to user's feature request
– first time run alert, ask user to confirm "purge" command works on their mac
– detailed technical support request email adding OS X version number
– add "show tips" menu item to support menu
– more by dragonBTV panel updated
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.