Can't get through extremely busy phone lines? ReCalling will do it! There are other automatic redialers out there, but this is probably the simplest and fastest of them all. And most importantly, without any intrusive permissions. Auto redialing at its finest.
Just type a number or get it from the contact list. Press the green button and it will keep redialing the number until the call gets through, or until the selected time (if the "Set stop time" box is checked).
When the "Fastest redial" mode is enabled, the delay between redial attempts will be minimal. In this mode there are two ways to stop the redialing:
1) press the "back" button to return to the ReCalling screen, and then press the red button.
2) from the notifications bar, click on the ReCalling notification.
If "Fastest redial" is not selected, just press the red button to stop the redialer after a redial attempt has finished. In this mode, there will be a couple of seconds of delay between redial attempts. It is also a bit easier to cancel the redial, since the main screen with the red button is available during the wait.
IMPORTANT: The Android API does not provide a way to detect a busy signal. Thus, if get you a busy tone ("beep beep beep"), you will have to manually cancel the call and then the app will redial again. If the call is not cancelled manually, normally the app will redial automatically after a few seconds (10-20).
Please do not give a bad rating if something does not work. If the automatic redialer is not working as it should, please contact us and we will fix the problem as soon as possible. On the other hand, if you like/love the app, please spend a minute to review it, which will encourage the developer and it will also help others know about it. Thanks!
Note for Dual SIM devices: Currently the Android API does not allow to select either of the SIM slots to make a call. In order to make ReCalling redial without the pop-up requesting the SIM to be used, select the desired SIM as the default for calls. If this is not an option, the other SIM must be disabled manually from the Settings menu.
* Contacts / Calendar:
- read your contacts. Used to get a number from the contact list.
- directly call phone numbers. Used to dial the selected number.
- read call log. Used to check the result of a call.
* Device ID & call information
- read phone status and identity. Used to check the current status of a call.
- change your audio settings. Used to enable the speaker.