Display Issues: Because the way phone displays scale, while your resolution may be higher than a 7" tablet, running this application on a phone in tablet mode may cause the Encounter View to cut off the Initiative value. If you experience this, you can change the display mode in the Settings page.
Try before you buy! Ensure your device performs as expected by checking out our free demo version of Roster 5E. All the features of the pay version except restricted to D&D SRD monsters only.
- All D&D SRD monsters provided under the Open Game License
- Web site based editing and JSON import makes it easy to add any monsters you need
- Player tracking includes the vital information you need to keep your PCs on their toes
- Encounter costs are calculated as you build them out
- Full monster stat blocks shown on the tracking screen, no need to jump around for the information you need
- Classic, Light, and Dark themes so you can choose the colors that work best for you
- Options for average, maximum, or random hit points on monsters
What this app is and isn't:
This app was designed to assist with D&D encounters by getting out of your way. It doesn't force you to play a certain way, but that also means it doesn't auto pilot combat. It's doesn't make attack or damage rolls, it doesn't track turns, but it also doesn't hold you back. It provides you the information you need to keep your combat flowing and reduce slow downs associated with flipping through index cards or the monster book.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any issues or have feature requests that can help improve your experience.