- No complicated Software
- No huge IT-Infrastructure
- No overprices Subscription Model
With a few clicks you can query a multitude of different data via the App and analyze it on your Computer. You shouldn't change the basic structure of the Excel Masterfile (Column Headlines, etc.).
The App is perfectly suited for the use in the following areas:
- Warehouse Management
- Polls/Filling in of Questionnaires
- Collection of all kinds of Data
*** New free feature: EAN-Scanner! ***
1. To start you just request the Excel-Masterfile from firstname.lastname@example.org for free and adjust the file to your needs. The Masterfile includes the following worksheets:
„User“ – You can create employees, who are using the App and that are sending the reports to the administrator. Can only be edited by the administrator.
„Shop“ – You can create different markets (street, city, etc.), where you’re going to operate/send your team to. Can only be edited by the administrator.
„Product Stock“ – The availability or rather the stock in the market is being recorded. Can be edited by the user and the administrator.
„Sale“ – All of the available products of the market are saved. Every sales force member can record the sales figures. Can be edited by the user and the administrator.
„Question“ – The questions for the sales force members are being saved. Can only be edited by the administrator. The following categories are available:
Number (Cat. 0): The answer of the first category must be a number.
Text (Cat. 1): Using this category the answer can be a freely chosen text.
Decimal (Cat. 2): Using this category only a decimal number can be the answer to the question.
Percentage (Cat. 3): This question category demands the input of percentage values.
Yes/No (Cat. 4): Easy questions that can be answered with “Yes” or “No”.
School Grading System (Cat. 5): Here your answer can be rated using school grades – 1 is top and 5 is a flop.
Scale (Cat. 6): In this category you already have three set up answer options – High, Medium and Low.
„Image“ – Using the App you can also take different pictures and send them with the report.
„Image Category“ –You can create categories for the taken pictures.
2. Install the App on the desired device (Smartphone).
3. After installing the App the Excel file must be downloaded (e.g. can be sent via Email) and subsequently be opened via the App. To do so please open the file by clicking onto it and choose the App for opening it.
4. The App asks the user, if he/she wants to import the recent table. If the selected file is also the latest version, then click OK.
5. The App starts automatically into the menu “List”.
6. First, the user selects a category and afterwards a market. The Excel file will automatically imported into the App.
7. After filling in all the needed and relevant information of the questionnaire for a market, the answers are automatically being saved in the menu “Report”.
8. The user is given the opportunity to control all his answers and to change them if necessary before he/she sends the report. He/she can do so by clicking onto the arrow on the right site next to the current product.
9. If the data is being saved correctly the user can push the button “Export”. By clicking this button the Email program of the Smartphone will be opened and the user can send the latest data of the current market to his/her team leader. An internet connection is needed to send the file.
You can find all steps in our detailed instruction.
If you’d like to use even more features (e.g. time logging or GPS position query), please feel free to contact us. We’d be more than happy to create a customized just for you: email@example.com
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.