This app is highly useful for sharing the screen/audio content of sender devices with family, friends, colleagues, customers or business partners.
Instructions for using ScreenCast App:
1. Launch ScreenCast App on the Android Device. The App will start advertising Android Device as a Receiver. Default name of the Receiver is Android Device’s name suffixed with 'Neo-Cast' or 'Neo-Miracast'. Name with 'Neo-Cast' refers to usage of Google cast, while name with 'Neo-Miracast' refers to usage of Miracast mirroring.
2. On the sender Device, enable casting and select the Receiver's name from the list. Enabling the casting will vary from one device to other. Please check the sender device's user manual for instructions to enable mirroring using Miracast or Google cast. For mirroring using Google cast, the sender and receiver devices should be in the same network.
3. On the App, the list of sender devices connected to the App are shown in semi transparent control-screen which slides out on touching ">". For unhindered mirroring, slide control -screen to left by swiping it to left or by touching outside the control-screen.
4. One can disconnect sender device and mute/unmute the mirroring by touching mirroring window in the App for about two seconds, or by going to control screen and perform disconnect and mute/unmute.
1. Miracast receiving does not work on Android 8 and later devices.
2. Miracast sender Windows 10 desktop (with Wifi dongle)/laptop PC should support WiFi direct for Miracast to work.
Fire TV, Fire OS, Windows, MAC, Chrome, Chromebook, Android, Android TV are trademarks/tradenames of their respective owners.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.