Each device can be given an ID to be identified by the PC. Start using your phones as a sensor node today!
Sensor Node main features:
- Stream live data from phone to PC through UDP in xml format
- Stream live data from phone to PC through Mqtt protocol
- View data from sensors, phone status as well as battery status
- Log sensor data to CSV file (Excel compatible) and download it later
- See live graphs of your phone sensors
- Capable of setting frequency of sensor data
Phone status and Battery status depends on phone hardware.
- Mqtt address should in the form of tcp://192.168.1.123:1883
- Battery streaming only updates once a minute to reduce battery consumption
Streaming of data using UDP:
- Data sent is in XML format
- Data is sent by UDP in real time
- Remember to off your firewall
- To use, create a UDP socket binding to the port you choose and poll the socket for incoming data. Example at https://www.dropbox.com/s/zgxrrje17hhn8vj/androidSensor123.py
- Please comment to help me improve this application. Thank you
- Please support by downloading the pro version.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.