Whether you're studying for final exams or Final Jeopardy, Seterra has the geography category covered. The popular online and desktop based map quiz classic that has been entertaining and educating geography buffs ages 8-88 for almost 20 years has gone mobile.
Take on the world or conquer it one region at a time. This geography game includes 300+ different exercises to test your map skills. Learn to distinguish Tasmania from Tanzania and France's bleu, blanc, rouge flag from Russia's white, blue and red stripes. Cities, countries, capitals, continents and bodies of water are all in the mix. Pinpoint Kilimanjaro and Mount McKinley in the mountains test or discover exotic islands in the far flung reaches of the globe when trying the world islands quiz.
Those who are little rusty on their U.S. state capitals or vague on the current status and existence of those pesky "istans" can browse categories and shore up their knowledge base using the Learn Mode. When ready to test their memory, an interactive map identification task is just a click away.
• Identify continents and the locations of countries within each
• Find states, territories, provinces, and their capitals
• Discover oceans, seas and rivers across the globe
• Explore mountain ranges and volcanos
• Match flags to the right country
• Locate the world's 25 largest cities
• Zero in on tiny islands dotting the map
• Choose from 18 different tests on U.S. Geography
• Available in English, French, German, Spanish and Swedish
• Zoomable maps with clear outlines around countries
• Sessions are timed and graded for accuracy
• Track progress across multiple categories
• Leaderboards showing top scorers for each challenge
• Create a My Favorites list of preferred games for easy access
• Unlimited chances to retake a segment and improve the score
• No ads or in-app purchases
• Offline play supported
It's easy to challenge friends, classmates and family members in a head to head competition using Seterra. This app gives trivia contests a new spin and makes family game night rock. Teachers can put the social back in social studies with lively Geo Bee matches. There's a wide variety of content with enough depth to challenge the most diehard map hounds or just enough difficulty to prove you're smarter than a fifth grader.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.