Slow Shutter is an camera application that you can enjoy a simulation of slow shutter with the iPhone camera!
This camera app lets you select shutter speeds, which range from 1/15 to 30 second. In addition, it has exposure compensation function.
v2.7 (**th, October 2012)
– Supported iPhone 5 display.
– Added a feature of sharing on Facebook. (Required iOS6 or later)
v2.6 (17th, December 2011)
– Front camera support.
– Shutter speed range : 1/15, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 4, 8, 15, 30(sec)
– Exposure control : Manual, Auto, HDR, Light Trail
– Exposure compensation : +/- 2 EV ( 1, 1/2, 1/4 steps )
– Output size : You can select High or Low resolution in the Setting app.
The resolution with each device is as follows.
-> iPhone4S/5 1080×1440(High), 360×480(Low)
-> iPhone4 720×960(High), 360×480(Low)
-> iPhone3GS 480×640(High), 360×480(Low)
– Other : Shutter-timer, Sharing on Twitter/Facebook(iOS6~), PhotoAppLink, Tap to focus, EXIF Meta data, Front camera
Compatible with iPhone
Requires iOS 5.0 or later
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.