1. Download app via Google Play
2. Click the 'SmartWatch 2' notification in the notifications bar to open the SmartWatch 2 configuration app
3. Click 'Edit watch faces' button
4. Create a new watchface or edit an existing one
5. Click 'Clocks'
6. Choose the new watchface from the list of watchfaces
Thanks to Naheel from XDA forums for providing the guide on how to make custom watchfaces.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 clocks
Sony and the Sony logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
This app is in no way associated with, endorsed by, or affiliated with, SONY or Sony Mobile.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.