This resource maps to the National Curriculum for Years 3, 4 and 5, but may also help older children to consolidate their learning.
For Key Stage 1, see SPaG Bronze.
For Year 6 and lower Key Stage 3, see SPaG Gold.
SPaG Silver covers grammar, sentences, prefixes and suffixes, spelling and punctuation with lessons and quizzes for each topic, as well as over 250 audio spelling questions and over 100 activities.
SPaG Silver uses nimbl technology to save your child's notes, pagemarks, activity answers and quiz scores. Quizzes are self-marking for instant feedback, and can be retaken multiple times so your child can improve their scores.
Once you've downloaded the app, you can access all content including audio offline, giving your child the freedom to learn on the go, any time, anywhere.
If you have login details from your school, download the nimbl library application instead.
• Grammar - including parts of speech, prepositions, determiners, modal verbs and simple tenses
• Sentences - including conjunctions, subject-verb agreement, phrases, main and relative clauses, passive voice and formal/informal language.
• Prefixes and suffixes including common prefixes and suffixes, extended range of word endings, and consonant doubling.
• Spelling - including plurals, silent letters, homophones, homonyms, synonyms and antonyms.
• Punctuation - including speech marks, contractions, apostrophes, semicolons, colons and bullet points.
• Mixed practice
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.