Turn your Android smartphone into a steering wheel that controls your robot!
Use this cool app to disturb your pets, ask for sweets from the person in the kitchen (no one can resist to a cute Roomba with a note) or whatever is on your mind.
Use a Bluetooth device (like RooTooth) to connect your Roomba and the Android device.
1. Connect the Bluetooth device as shown here: http://youtu.be/PEk30wPorZ8
2. Turn the Roomba ON
3. In the Roomba Driver main screen - Press the “Connect” button, choose the Bluetooth device and we are set to go! (Note – the name might be different than Roomba, look for something meaningless like “wifly-x34F”)
4. Press the Play button and let the game begin!
How to play:
1. To steer the robot, hold your Android device as a wheel and tilt the android right / left back/ forward, while the "Press and Tilt" button is pressed.
Roomba will follow the same direction;
2. To stop driving, simply stop pressing the "Press and Tilt" button;
3. Try other cool buttons on the left and discover what they are used for (while Roomba is driving)!
4. If you are crazy enough to drive your Roomba into the wall (its bumper is pressed), we've developed a safety net for crazy people like you- You have two choices:
a. Remove the wall from Roomba's way, or;
b. Drive backwards to release the bumper.
You can purchase the bluetooth device from here:
a. You must own an iRobot Roomba (series 400, Dirt Dog, iRobot Create, series 500 or 700 vacuum cleaners)
b. You must own a Rootooth device (or any other serial to Bluetooth device).
More details on http://www.robotappstore.com/link/253E65C5
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.