Find sunrise and sunset times, not only on the horizon, but also depending on a building or a mountain.
The summer and winter solstices show the extreme positions of the sun over a year.
You can also predict the shadow, the sunlight in and out of a house, and even where the sun will be... if reflected in water!
Caution: some phones don't handle correctly gyroscopic sensors. Should you notice any innaccurate display, try deactivating gyros into application menu/settings.
http://SunTrajectory.net in the press:
AppsZoom . rated 4* . "Easy, useful and powerful VR app."
100BestAndroidApps . "This really is a special app."
Professional photographer Alan Goldstein . "An invaluable tool for planning photographs."
Location manager Mariano Cukar . "It's a tool every location manager and scouter should have."
Golf Course Superintendent Logan Freeman . "Helps me determine which trees need to be removed or to be pruned."
If you have a question, if you wish for an improvment or if you have trouble running the application on your phone, please contact sylde.net:
http://SunTrajectory.net allows you to display the future trajectories of the sun in augmented reality:
* Look through your phone and see the path of the sun.
* Plan the sunrise and sunset times, not only on the horizon, but also on a building or a relief.
* Travel in time and see what course the sun will follow in the months to come.
* The summer and winter solstices are displayed, showing the extreme positions of the sun over a year.
* Take and save photos.
* Check afterwards the different trajectories of the sun for a whole year.
Moon Path is included:
* http://MoonTrajectory.net is fully included into http://SunTrajectory.net!
* No need to have both apps installed on your phone.
* You can browse the trajectories of the sun, its shadow and also of the moon on the same photos!
* Find out if the moon will be full or what phase it will be in.
* For more details, please visit the website of
* Visualize the sunlight in and out of a house you wish to buy for every month of the year.
* Predict the consequences of a shadow.
* Think about the orientation of a terrace, imagine creating a new window.
* Export your photos, including the drawing of the sun path, to your computer and integrate those pictures into a report (for example: photovoltaics).
* Plan your pictures according to the light effect you wish to create.
* Plan when a subject (like a statue for instance) will be lit from the angle you have chosen.
* Plan when that same subject will be aligned with the moon.
* Use the calendar of the moon phases.
* Plan when the sun will light a scene (and not be hidden by a mountain or a building).
* Imagine the outline of shadows on the scene at a later date.
* Use the agenda to plan your future pictures.
* This way, you will know when to return to the site to take your picture to the maximum effect.
* Use Google Maps to pinpoint its exact location.
Justification of the authorizations required by the app:
* Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete SD card contents
Photos are saved on the SD card.
* Coarse (network-based) location / fine (GPS) location
The app requires your location to compute the trajectories.
* Prevent device from sleeping
Only while the app is running.
* Full Internet access
Used by GoogleMaps only.
* Take pictures and videos
The app takes pictures and displays video.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.