Mesosphere DC/OS, or the Mesosphere Datacenter Operating System, is a cloud scale OS that’s based on the Apace Mesos kernel and allows you to execute containers, data and other applications in singular computing environment. In other words, all of your computing needs are managed in one place and easily scalable at any time. As you can imagine, Mesosphere DC/OS pros are in high demand, and this course will introduce to it. On top of the essentials, this course will walk you through managing and deploying applications and nodes on DC/OS, along with installing, deploying and debugging using AWS, Docker, MySQL database, and more.
- Access 56 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn from an accessible blend of theory and practice
- Walk through working w/ Mesosphere DC/OS & its GUI and CLI
- Explore deploying applications, logging & debugging
Data warehousing is a technology used for extracting data to make it simpler, efficient and faster for processing queries from different data sources. AWS Redshift is a fully managed, reliable, and fast data warehousing product that makes analyzing data simple and cost-effective. It’s highly scalable, features native SQL support, and integrates with popular BI tools, making it an absolute must-know in the data scene. Designed to get you up to speed in just 6 hours, this course is the perfect starting point.
- Access 53 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to data warehousing & AWS Redshift
- Dive into AWS Redshift cluster management
- Learn how to import & export data in/out of Redshift
AWS has forever changed the way businesses operate. And, while it’s done a lot for streamlining operations, it’s by no means perfect, especially where security is concerned. Keep your digital bases covered with this course on AWS Identity & Access Management (IAM). Jump in, and you’ll walk through the steps for securing your AWS account, managing users, permissions and roles effectively, and maintaining control of your AWS cloud resource usage.
- Access 41 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to secure your AWS account
- Explore managing users, permissions & roles effectively
- Learn how to stay in control of your AWS cloud resource usage
In 2014, Google open-sourced the Kubernetes project, a portable and extensible platform used to manage containerized workloads and services. Kubernetes provides you with all the tools needed to build and deploy reliable and scalable distributed applications. Moreover, Kubernetes can be used for a wide range of applications due to its ability to be integrated with multiple industry standard infrastructures, architectures and software. So, it should come as no surprise that knowing your way around Kubernetes can dramatically improve your hireability, especially in the DevOps scene. This course will get you up to speed in just four hours.
- Access 23 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ the Kubernetes architecture & its benefits
- Dive into working w/ objects & services
- Explore working w/ ingress, deployment & monitoring
Elevate your DevOps potential by learning how to manage Docker containers with Ansible in this 3-hour course. Since its release in 2012, Docker has become one of the fastest-growing technologies in DevOps and web development, with more than 3.5 million applications placed in containers using Docker technology. Meanwhile, Ansible is an open-source IT automation engine that can eliminate the drudgery of manual automation, deployment, and maintenance, ultimately helping you improve the scalability, consistency, and reliability of your IT environment. This course is the perfect starting point and will get you up to speed with both Docker and Ansible in just 3 hours.
- Access 34 lectures & 3 hours o content 24/7
- Learn how to automate your DevOps infrastructure w/ Docker & Ansible
- Explore running & removing containers w/ Ansible
- Learn how to install Docker using Ansible
There are hundreds of startups launching every day, and, in order to move fast, they need people who are skilled at automating as much as possible. That’s why many startups favor implementing automated DevOps pipelines with continuous integration. Jenkins is an award-winning open-source toolset that enables you to rapidly build automated pipelines. Implementing continuous integration with Jenkins can immensely reduce the risk within the software development lifecycle, as it catches bugs early. In this course, you’ll expand your understanding of Jenkins, DevOps, and continuous integration, so you can capitalize on the surge in demand.
- Access 44 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Dive into continuous integration & why it’s important
- Learn about Jenkins
- Explore building an automated CI pipeline w/ Jenkins
- Learn how to version control & manage relational database schema
From fledgling startups to gargantuan Fortune 500’s, businesses big and small look to the AWS platform for their cloud and data storage needs. In this course, you’ll take a deep dive into various storage services offered by AWS and see them in action. You will learn the different aspects and options provided by these services so you can choose the right service for your business, helping optimize your AWS experience and cut down on costs.
- Access 43 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Comprehend the AWS architecture & implement its services
- Distinguish between the different AWS storage services & use them for your specific needs
- Discover how to employ the CloudFront CDN to update, monitor & deliver selective content across the world, based on your requirements
- Learn how to utilize S3 & its capabilities to act as a platform for a static website, and configure and upload files in any format
There are few things more painful than having spent weeks (or even months) planning and refining your AWS infrastructure setup, only to then find out that it’s not running at peak performance. In this course, you’ll get an in-depth look at the de facto monitoring and alerting service offered by AWS called CloudWatch, which integrates with various other AWS services like EC2, RDS, EBS, and ELB. During this course, you will dive deep into many of these services and learn how you can monitor the key metrics available for them.
- Access 52 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Expand your AWS understanding & dive into CloudWatch
- Explore AWS services like EC2, RDS, EBS & ELB and how to monitor their metrics
- Learn how to set up alarms so you can keep your infrastructure running at peak performance
Amazon Web Services CLI (Command Line Interface) is a comprehensive and essential toolset provided by AWS which helps software engineers, IT and operations teams, and DevOps engineers manage their cloud services and resources. It’s a CLI tool which facilitates automation by using scripting to operationalize your AWS resources from the command window or terminal. IN this course, you’ll deepen your understanding of AWS CLI so you can leverage it to its full potential.
- Access 78 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to AWS CLI & setup
- Explore AWS CLI commands & scripting
- Learn how to deploy, configure & manage key cloud components in AWS services
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.