newer version for macOS Sierra is coming, grab it now
timeLAPSE will take a silent screenshot of your Mac's desktop automatically and periodically at an interval according to your setup, from between 10 seconds to 24 hours. All captured screenshots will be saved in a folder of your choosing. Then, these captured screenshots can be linked and compiled into a continuously played time-lapse video at any time.
timeLAPSE is ideal for computer security and educational usage like as a child computer behavior monitor, it's also very useful for medical care professionals, law enforcement personnel, journalist and researchers, to act as a computer event tracking and analyzing app.
You may even use it to create your attractive personal video diary or freelancer's invoice attachment and share it with friends and client.
– Silent and user unnoticeable automatic screen captures;
– Screenshot capture's interval can be choose from between 30 seconds to 24 hours, accurate to the second;
– User may choose any folder as destination, anywhere ( yes, ANYWHERE! ) that Finder can handle could be used;
– With full screen capture, high resolution full motion movie captures anything and everything;
– Time-lapse videos was compiled with a single click in incredible speed;
– You may choose to delete the screenshots after the video has been compiled.
v1.11 -> v1.31
– add simple password protection;
– slight modification of app icon;
– add "More By dragonBTV menu";
v1.31 -> v1.45
major upgrade version
– app's icon changed
– lower the minimum in between capture time to 10 seconds
– add feature request function & menu
– add status menu icon and menu
– add Hide & Display interface menu item
– add dock menu
– add Preferences menu
– add option not displaying dock icon
– add Beep sound while compiling movie
– more detailed technical support email templet
– more detailed feature request email templet
– update more by dragonBTV menu & panel
v1.45 -> v1.48
– the FPS (frame per second) rate of the crated movie can be freely changed from 1 to 50fps
– longest capture interval changed to two days (172,800 seconds)
– click for technical support button updated
– more by dragonBTV updated
v1.48 -> v2.00
– Sandboxed OS 10.7 – 10.8 compatible version
– full ARC coding
– option added, user can set prefix of the screenshots
– option added, mutable beeps after each picture finalized
– option added, user may stop capture but do not finalize the movie
– Finder alike screenshots sorting before compiling the movie
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.