New feature: Displays monthly net resources for easy insertion into child support findings.
Calculates child support payable in Texas. No more than six inputs required:
* Whether self-employed
* Gross income (minimum wage option)
* Number of children
* Cost of health insurance for children
* Number of other children supporting
* In some cases, mandatory retirement contributions
Select from five pay periods for gross income - annually, monthly, twice per month, every two weeks or weekly.
Displays child support payable monthly, bi-monthly, every two weeks and weekly.
Includes minimum wage button for quick calculation.
* Created by Texas board-certified family law attorney
* Support by Texas board-certified family law attorney
* Includes explanations and instructions for use
* Includes references
* One of a family of legal apps - search for VernerLegal
Child support changes every year - this version for use in 2016 only.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.