Tapping on the 6 o'clock marker opens the widget settings, which enables you to configure a few settings to your liking.
Configurable elements within Settings:
- Change the app launched by clicking on the date (Hotspot 2)
- Color of date digits
- Color of battery bar (can be changed for different levels of discharge)
Before Downloading this skin, make sure that the free UCCW app is already installed on your device: http://goo.gl/D7yYP
=======ADDING TO HOMESCREEN=======
1) Long press on Home Screen > Widgets > UCCW 2x2 > uccw_AndyAndroidClock
2) Tap on "Touch Here" widget
3) Long press new widget > Resize > Drag until widget is size that you want
Some users have had problems getting the skin to show up in their UCCW app. If you have this problem, please email me immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org); I'll get it straightened out for you.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.