An interactive visual novel based on short moments in time during Lella’s travels, each playthrough ends with one of sixteen different endings based on your choices. Travel across the famous “Via Aurelia” and discover a new side of Italy in a thought-provoking game about the road trip, not the destination.
- Uncover Lella’s fierce personality and mysterious past while choosing each line of her dialogue in the game
- A compact game experience with sixteen different endings, each with its own epilogue
- Simple and highly intuitive one-handed controls.
- All original Italian soundtrack provides emotional ambience to accompany the game’s narrative
- Original art by renowned illustrators, handcrafted to bring Italy to life in new and unexpected ways
- Rooted in researched and culturally accurate events during the 1970’s including kidnappings and extreme political turmoil
- Wheelspedia: in-game easy access wiki that explains cultural and political references for those seeking additional information
- Independent Games Festival Honorable Mention, IndieCade Nominee, Fantastic Arcade Game Spotlight
- From the creators of FOTONICA
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.