“An indie gaming masterclass in how to do things differently. You really, really need to play this one.”
9/10 – Pocket Gamer
"Pavilion is definitely a testament to what mobile games are capable of."
9/10 - AppAdvice
“It will make your eyes wish they never had to look at anything else, ever, again.”
"It’s a memorable journey and should be held alongside the likes of Monument Valley. A must-have for mobile gamers looking for something cerebral and pleasing."
9.5/10 - Appolicious
- Guide the mysterious main character through a surreal dream-like place where reality clash with fantasy.
- Interact with the environment - sounds, lights, physical objects - through intuitive touch controls.
- A puzzle game portrayed through exploration and audio-visual imagery fully realized in beautiful hand-crafted 2D artwork and an otherworldly soundscape.
- Dreamy ambient tunes from space-music pioneer Tony Gerber brings a great contemplative mood to the experience of Pavilion.
- A game in two chapters; Chapter 1 out now. Chapter 2 out in 20XX.
** GRAND PRIX - Busan Indie Connect 2015 **
** BEST ART - BIG Fest 2016 **
** Best Design - AZPlay 2015 **
** Official Selection - IndieCade 2015 **
** Finalist - Nordic Game Indie Night 2015 **
** Nominee - International Mobile Gaming Awards 2017 **
** Best Game Nominee - BIG Fest **
** Indie Prize Nominee - Tokyo Game Show 2015 **
** Best Playability Nominee - AZPlay 2015 **
** Best Sound Nominee - AZPlay 2015 **
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.