Quick Jump Specify the date to view the photos.
(1) Password security program.
(2) Display calendar and photos.
(3) Shows the date count (Day Countdown).
(4) Calendar week display.
(5) Share button.
(6) The number of pictures to be saved is unlimited.
(7) Automatically search for photos button.
(8) Click image to save to album.
(9) Read-only mode (guest browsing).
(10) Photos Text description (show in list of titles)
(1) Select a specific date or today (default).
(2) Press the buttons in the lower right corner: Assign the record number.
(3) Click the top right / outer button: Select an album photo or Take a photo.
(4) Adjust the photo storage range.
(5) Click on the upper left / outer button: to save the photo or delete the photo.
(6) Click the bottom button: share photos / hide the calendar.
(7) Click the [Date tab]: to return to the history list.
(8) Double-click [History List Date]: Quickly browse the photos.
Q: How to set Passcode?
A: For example:
"1234" is your Passcode.
If you have any question or problems please contact
We are committed to fixing bugs as soon as possible.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.